Thursday, May 27, 2010

The wisteria that ate Glenpool...

lives in my back yard. We removed a section of fencing it used to grow on, so now it has no place to go except up.

It is home to two bird families and no telling what else...I, personally, hesitate to go under it because those big old wolf spiders sometimes live there too. We live right across the street from a big field and have many, many visitors - some not so nice.

Last year I heard Hubby outside banging and beating in the garage. After about 10 minutes he yelled at me to come outside NOW....

He had been fighting this the entire time and was shaking like a leaf. From all we could find on the internet, it was a cotton mouth with a very nasty disposition. Hope we don't have any more of those this year. I'm a chicken.

Speaking of chicken, that's probably what we'll have for supper tonight. Have to put my thinking cap on.
Have a great, snakeless day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: