Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Well, Ho Hum

Okay. It's too wet to plow, I ran out of floor to lay, so I started painting. If it doesn't move, it gets painted. I think I have too much time on my hands.

Hubby found some hostas on sale and got some for the front bed...they really look nice, but he used the mulch he anchored the tarp on the truck down with the other dark and stormy night. Hope we don't have another storm come up before he can get some more.


This is Rodney Rooster...he guards the hostas against bears. Works, too. We haven't seen a bear since he's been outside.



We had some of our cheapo chicken legs and thighs last night...with a big pan of cream gravy. (Sorry Rodney). The chicken was less than $2 and there was enough to have for lunch today. I'm still working on my Mother's Day cake.

Gonna have Italian tonight...the last batch of sauce and I've got cheese sticks in the freezer. Have a superb evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: