Monday, May 17, 2010

New Arrival


We would like to announce the birth of our first tomato...weighs in at about .25 ounce...healthy and growing! Hubby found it yesterday during a break from the rain. Now all we need is about three or four hundred more...patience, patience, patience.

We finally got the bathroom finished, now we have to put it back together. Hubby did cook a chicken on the grill, but by the time I could sit down and eat all I wanted was a sandwich. We're going to get scurvy or rickets if we don't get some fruits and veggies soon. I do count the raspberry rhubarb pie as fruit but pie is not at the top of the food pyramid.

Little Man is coming to stay today. He got sick and can't go to "school" so I'm going to see if he will pile up on the couch with Granny and watch tv. I need a Spongebob break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: