Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ooh, ooh...

I've got  my first raspberry ripening...

the potatoes have gone nuts...


and I'm going to have to pick some parsley. I guess all the rain has really pepped things up.

Kept Little Man and Big Guy yesterday evening...Little Man has learned to dance and can really shake a leg...he has to hang on to the couch to keep from falling. Big Guy is either cutting teeth or has a cholic issue. Poor guy has been really out of sorts but he can still remember to smile.

Hubby down with the summer crud too. I wish I was an antibiotic maker - it's unbelievable what the stuff costs. Dinner at our house lately has been lots of chicken noodle soup. He says that's the only thing that tastes good to him.

I never did get to make my sweet rolls last weekend, but I'm still gonna hang in there and try to find the time. The bathroom is officially painted and floored so I can move on to another project.

Enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: