Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I see jelly on the hoof


My blackberries are still blooming, but this is just one plant on the inside of our fence and it is loaded with berries. Looks like the raspberries are going to be plentiful too. Knock on wood, if the hail will leave them alone we'll be okay. The tomatoes are starting to bloom too. Yea!!!

When we went shopping the other day, we got 20 lbs. of potatoes. I have a big basket we keep them in so they won't rot in the plastic bag. Hubby went outside after Little Man went home and found that he (Little Man) was in a gardening mood along with the rest of us. He had "planted" 8 potatoes in our raised beds. I never saw him getting the potatoes but I knew he was awfully busy outside.

I finally ran out of flooring...think I'll take a break for a while. My rear end is numb and my fingernails look snaggledy. Gonna play housewife for a while instead of flooring installer. Spaghetti for supper tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: