Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally!


What a beautiful time of the year...the trees are beautiful and in full bloom. We have a new blueberry bush and three raspberrys...hopefully if my blackberries come off like they usually do, we'll have some mixed berry jam this year.

My daughter ordered us some strawberry plants but they haven't been shipped yet. We're going to try growing them in a hanging bag because our ground space is so short.

I put a link for the 918 coupon queen on my page. I'm really looking forward to benefitting from her detective work...she has lots of good strategies and hints and manages to find tons of specials.

Last night's dinner was fried chicken legs. The cost was $.94, I used about 2 pounds of my $.47 chicken quarters. With baked potatoes and steamed veggies, the meal was well under $3.00. I raided my never-ending supply of Jello and added a pound of sliced strawberries. The Redi-Whip I got with a coupon was delicious on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: