Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WOW! Finally...

we got started on the kitchen! This has been a slow, slow process but for the first time in a long time I have a counter to work on! This is the wall we cut out.



Hubby moved the stove and outlets and paneled.


Stove moved down and one cabinet in. We still have to trim out the opening and put in the floor. That's my job. Can;t wait to get started! We are getting one thing done at a time but after 2 years we are tickled to pieces to be able to do that.

I still have to tile the top of the cabinet and install knobs and such...that's a good daytime job for me.

We put our Christmas lights out (on the coldest day there was) and I put the tree up inside. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate! I made 4 sparkleballs this year to hang outside. My Mother-in-law sent us one several years back and I found instructions on the internet. If you don't know what they are just Google sparkleball and have a look. At night they look like giant twinkles. I'll see if I can get a night picture and post it.

I'm starting to get the Christmas spirit! Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Yay for sparkly things! Hope you're having fun playing Mrs. Claus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment: